We will hold our 2015 Waltham Forest LETS AGM on Sunday 22nd February, from 2-5.30pm at the Quaker Meeting House, 1a Jewel Road, Walthamstow.
The programme is as follows:
2-3pm: AGM business with reports & elections
3-5.30pm: Taste LETS with a selection of funtime trading activities including members’ stalls offering a great range of goodies and services reflecting the assortment of local skills we offer through LETS, an auction, mini-presentations by members on what they offer or are looking for, lots of yummy food cooked by members and the chance to find out more about the scheme and enrol if you’re new.
And now over to you LETS members!
- We invite members who want to take a stall to sell goods or services (e.g. crafts, massage) at Taste LETS, and have the chance to meet fellow traders, promote your offerings and make some Beams
- We invite members who would like to share what they offer, by giving a mini-presentation (2 minutes) of their skills/goods/services to attenders of the AGM, thus increasing your chances of trading activity
- We invite members to take part in an auction! Bring along goods or services you’d like to sell and start bidding for ones you’d like!
- Find out how to make the most of your LETS membership and boost your trading with Diana Korchien’s advisory service! She is an active long-time member and will be there with a stall giving tips on how to promote yourself in LETS and make more friends!
Please get in touch with us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you’re interested in any of the above!
See you on the 22nd for fun and trading games!
- Taste! We love to taste – so bring along some foodie goodness if you’re a good cook, and earn some Beam. There will be a selection of eats available at the event for you to purchase for Beams, from our lovely chef traders.